Svenskhomes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Svenskhomes may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 08/11/2017.
How we collect Information from you
We obtain information about you when you use our website in the following ways:
- Submitting your personal details on our Contact Us form for Sales Enquiries. We only maintain data that you supply when submitting this form.
- Submitting your personal details on the User Registration form for access to Svenskhomes Technical Information.
- Some data is collected via Google Analytics which is only used for statistical purposes. This data is automatically deleted by Google after 14 months.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and postal address
- Company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address, mobile and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to you such as planning permission and site plans
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, such as illustrated in the examples below:
- Send you communications which you have requested and maybe of interest to you e.g. Brochure or Pricing
- Improve our products and services
- Notify you of any changes to our products or services
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes, but only if you opt in to the Newsletter Subscription and Marketing Campaigns
Who has access to your Information?
- Only employees of Svenskhomes Developments Ltd and its sister company KDM International Ltd will have direct access to the information you have provided us
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties unless requested by you
- Third party service providers – only after prior consent from you we will pass your information to our third party service providers such as Architects, Builders and other associated companies who we require to complete tasks and provide services to you on your behalf. No third party provider, however, will use your information for their own direct marketing purposes and we will only provide them with information that is necessary for them to complete the task / service
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website is a secure site which is identified by a lock icon located next to the address bar in web browsers such as Chrome and Internet Explorer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and your right to be forgotten
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opting in to our Newsletter or market campaigns by ticking the relevant boxes on our Contact Us Form. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior consent
- You can change your marketing preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or contacting us by phone on 01473 276921.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the new General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Svenskhomes Developments Ltd
18 The Havens
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You also have a right to be forgotten, so if you no longer wish us to hold information about you, please contact us and we will remove all your personal details from our systems including legacy systems.